This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
My refrigerator is still not fixed after 2 months of reporting the issue and below is a history of service request for reference. I have to always follow-up with AHS (who I am paying $92/month) or 'Appliance Guard Pro' (AHS's vendor and whose voicemail is always full) to keep things moving along. This has been a very disappointing experience from AHS and 'Appliance Guard Pro' (877-666-****, applianceguardproinc@***.com).
Appliance Guard Pro visits:
* 12/22 1st visit
* 01/05 2nd visit when technician came without parts
* 01/12 technician went to the wrong house and wasted my time; I have proof on my Ring camera
* 02/02 technician did not show up
* 02/16 technician fixed microwave, replaced relay in refrigerator but it did not fix my refrigerator
* 02/28 no updates after waiting for 12 days
* 12/20: service requested for fridge and microwave
* 01/19 (Nikhai) - followed escalation process to reach technician of 'Appliance Guard Pro' 3 times before internal escalation
* 01/24 (Crystal) - followed escalation process to reach technician of 'Appliance Guard Pro' 3 times
* 02/02 (Rash) - followed escalation process to reach technician of 'Appliance Guard Pro' 3 times
* 02/04 (Christoph) - followed escalation process to reach technician of 'Appliance Guard Pro' 3 times
* 02/21 (Gwen) - escalated to AHS vendor escalation team
* 02/28 (Gerard) - need to wait for escalation to be completed after 7 days of no action from AHS vendor escalation team
User's recommendation: Be aware that AHS will take their vendor's side before their customer's.
Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.
Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.