All the 5 star given on American Home Shield home warranty website have probably been hand picked. Our fridge broke down 2 months ago.

Waited for someone to come to look at the problem. Then they had to send another tech out over a week later. 2nd time was told we would have to order another fridge through them or purchase fridge on our own, submit a receipt and we would probably be reimbursed within a months time, and if we ordered a fridge we would have to pay for delivery and removal. Okay so I ordered one they had.

They emailed us with delays twice. Today was the THIRD DELIVERY DATE. When we called about an ETA we were put on hold only to find out we would not be receiving a fridge Until March. Just off the phone with them again because I threatened to write to BBB.

I could spit bullets, they offered me another offer which I do no believe a word they say.

I told them no I want the second one they offered which they say is in stock as they did the first one..but they say it will be another week. NO..I have five people in my house and have been without a fridge for 2 months and I am done!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Preferred solution: To get a refrigerator in my home by the end of the week.

Location: Oak Ridge, North Carolina