Verified Reviewer

I have called you company 3 days in a row waiting for a returned phone call and still not received one. This started on Wednesday when I called to set up a service request and was told I did not have a contract with you. Will now isnt that something because I have been paying yall for 24 months now and you have been automatically deducting it out of my account monthly. Since know one that I have talked to on the phone in billing knows what the *** is going on I went to my bank for help.

I have every tracking number of every withdrawal that yall have taken from me. A total of $1200!!! Yep $1200 for absolutely nothing apparently that your company will be refunding me. So consider this my first attempt in reaching out to for a refund.

The name is Leslie Kay Lott. 989 Coopers Crosssing Rd, China Spring TX 76633, 254-214-****. The bank is Central National Bank, acct #894****. The last withdrawal was on 6/7/2021, Trace #073917****00519, Desc#2021****H

Please advise, on a refund check an when an how this matter will be handled. After 6/20/2021 our attorney will be contacted on handling the matter.

Sincerely

Leslie Lott

User's recommendation: Do not use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

American Home Shield Cons: No one speaks english, Waiting on hold beyond an hour is unacceptable, No one returns calls, Paying for something i do not have.

Comments