106 Old Mill Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240, USA

I requested AHS service for my Whirlpool washer at the end May, 2018. The washing machine was leaking underneath.

The service repairman was from Sears.. My Whirlpool washing machine is a glass top loader purchased from Home Depot, not so many years ago. After leaving him alone in the laundry room for about thirty minutes or less, he stated to me that I needed a new washing machine, that the bearings were "shot". I could not see that he had even moved the machine.

I do not believe that the service man did enough to remedy the problem. It works just as always, but still has the leak underneath. I received the letter that AHS will pay $620.04 towards a machine that AHS orders. I checked out their recommendation..it is smaller than the one I have and is only in white.

My pair is dark gray.I am going to shop for another washing machine and will contact AHS with my decision. At that time I will expect AHS to pay the $620.04 towards one I select or I will go with the one AHS suggests...Thank you...Will contact AHS soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments