Again, it was like talking to a wall!! I got the same robotic responses from the call service center in India.

I was told how sorry they were and yet charged me ANOTHER $75 to send someone out at some point in time and they would be calling me! Believe me, I will not hold my breath!! I am considering a breach of contract action against them but hey, you cant even talk to anyone in n the United States!! How ironic this horrible company is called American Home Shield since the only people you can reach are their robotic people (who know their scripts very well) in India!!

What a joke and a fraud on the American people!!

I expect I was just filled with lies again so I am now planning to seek legal action. There has to be thousands of people with my same experience with this unscrupulous company, we need a class action to get their action!!

User's recommendation: NEVER use this company!! If there could be a negative Star I would give Them a negative 100,000!!

Location: Henrico, Virginia