been trying to get a dishwasher replace that service guy said was not repairable. tried calling purchasing department at least 8 times.

stay on hold from 2-6 hours no one ever answers. finally hang up.

they have no other way to contact them. they obviously need to be sued with a class suit

Location: Saint Joseph, Missouri

Comments

#1903339

Finally got to talk to someone after being on hold 2-3 hrs, for the past couple of days. Below is what worked for me.

The “Appliance Replacement Department” is open Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM. I called first thing this morning at 7 AM. It said My wait time was longer than 45 minutes. Which was an improvement because the past couple days it said that it was over an hour which put me on hold for 2 to 3 hours each time I called.

Right, so after waiting 10 minutes on the call I was prompted to see if I wanted a callback. I said yes and verified my phone number. I received a call back within two hours and my concern was handled. * Call first thing in the morning.

Do not wait until the afternoon or evening. You will not get through!!!!

#1903132

I agree! After trying to get a hold of somebody for two hours, I hung up.

Later on that afternoon, I called and spoke to an associate who transferred me over. That car I was waiting to get a hold of somebody for another three hours. No one ever answered. I called today it was on hold for two hours.

That makes a total of seven hours without any help!

They need another process. As this is not working!

#1902884

Forget the class action nonsense. Just cancel with AHS and save the money to buy a new appliance when needed.

American Home Shield Reviews