I have two ongoing complaints. I made a service repair for my ice maker to American Home Shield in December 2020.

They sent one appliance company out without result. So they sent another appliance company who keeps saying they are waiting on parts. Here we are 4 months has pasted Then a month ago my dryer stopped working less than 2 years purchase. I called American Home Shield for a service call for my dryer.

A technician was sent out without results twice. I've called daily asking to speak with a supervisor. I haven't been transferred to a supervisor it's like the staff who is answering is reading from a script to talk with the customers. I have asked American Home Shield to buy me out so I can purchase without dealing with these issues any further.

I'm being told the technician who failed to do the job has to call in for a buyout to be escalated. I'm lost with that I'm the one who is paying American Home Shield not the technician. They are the ones who have not completed the repairs.

Yet soon as you call in for a repair they instantly take the service fee. I really don't know where they are getting their repair companies from.

Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina