Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 21, 2020

Well, this evening "Ron" called from American Home Shield. When I answered the phone, he was still talking with what I assume was his coworker laughing about another customer and didn't realize I was on the phone.

When I continued to say "HELLO", repeatedly, Ron said, "Hey, Lisa, what's the attitude for?" Mind you he had a British type accent.After all I have been through in this incident, I was the pissedcustomer.I in my best British imitation said," well Ron my attitude is " I didn't finish before Ron told me "If you make fun of my accent again I going to come down there and shove this phone so far up your..."Now, I hung up before I knew what it was to be shoved up because I was currently busy bailing water out of my washing machine and didn't have time for threats from American Home Shield but I am fairly sure of the location it was to be shoved.Ron called back. He wanted to say "We got off on the wrong foot." I said I believe you just threatened me Ron. To which he said, "Oh you aren't going to tell my supervisor are you? That might get me in trouble" I don't know if he was just being sarcastic but I thought how could I ever tell a supervisor when none can ever be found.I hung up on him.

He called back. I said, hello Ron. Don't call me anymore. He called back three times I didn't answer.So American Home Shield outright physical threats?

Really? The threat was on the phone so I suppose it's a federal crime but good luck finding out who Ron is because I literally was talking in chat with someone on these call center types online with Sears Home Repair about my washer "Joe" became "Ruth" in the middle of the conversation. I chatted with Sears because 10/17, during a chat Sears told me when I get the hose replacement in get back online for chat and they would set the appointment earlier than the scheduled 10/28.

So I get my hose and get my happy *** on the chat line only to be told by Joe who became Ruth that "you need to talk to American Home Shield to change the appointment" I told her "funny, American Home Shield told me to call you"BY THE WAY, STILL NO REFUND ON THE OVERPAYMENT OF $100SO IT'S A ROUND ROBIN TYPE SCAM FROM WORD GO. DON'T BUY IT DON'T BUY IT DON'T BUY IT

Original review updated by user Oct 20, 2020

OK GUYS..HOW MANY OF TIMES MUST THIS HAPPEN AND HOW MANY OF US MUST TOLERATE THIS **** BEFORE WE GET IT TOGETHER??

I need a simple hose put on a GE washing machine. It has taken over a month and still not fixed.

I have been charged $100 twice and refused a refund for the overpayment - first it was being processed Sept 30, then being processed Oct 15 sill Oct 20 no refund.

There is no way to speak to anyone in this company beyond the entry level call center person. They refuse to let you speak to their supervisor. If you can get them to stop repeating the same information over and over long enough to tell them you want to know how to file a complaint, you are told "let me transfer you to our escalation dept". Where upon you are put in phone orbit until it disconnects or you are told they are sooo busy they will call you or email you back - neither of which happens.

So I suppose we have a company too broke to refund $100 and still no fixed washer 30 days later.

I just keep bailing the water out as it spews through the hole in the old hose hoping it doesn't totally fail and spew all over the room. Otherwise I would have a month's worth of laundry piled up - extreme sanitary issue - and mold all over the place. I am disabled and cannot take the laundry out to do and HEY isn't that why I bought the warranty?

SO I COULD GET STUFF FIXED??

IS THERE EVER A RESPONSE FROM AMERICAN HOME SHIELD?? MY CONTRACT NUMBER IS 28577****

PAY RECORD:

Pending payments will appear in Payment History within 24 hours.

Monthly Auto PayPaid10/5/20$50.82

One Time PaymentPaid10/2/20$100.00

One Time PaymentPaid9/27/20$100.00

One Time Payment 9/25/20$100.00

One Time Payment 9/25/20$100.00

LISA SIMPSON KENTUCKY

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUT.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: refund of overpayment washer fixed/replaced immediately.

American Home Shield Pros: Use to be responsive.

American Home Shield Cons: No supervisors to talk to, Not honoring the warranty, Poor service from contractors.

Comments