San Antonio, Texas

AC stopped working when temp is 100 in San Antonio on Sat. AHS referred me to Five Star AC Repair but said they have until Wed to respond.

Called Five Star directly - no emergency or weekend number on their website or the phone. Called AHS back asking for secondary provider. Really hateful girl refused to tell me who else they might have in the area. I asked for a supervisor - said they would call back basically when they get around to it - asked to speak to someone else.

She said you can always call back. So I just want to make sure others don't make the same mistake by using AHS.

Will cancel AHS before I waste any more monthly payments. Don't go to AHS and expect help.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Provide another provider who will respond before 4 days when the heat is 100 degrees in the city..

American Home Shield Cons: Extended time periods to fix items.

Comments

I am having the same experience right now in Pittsburgh. Temperatures are going to reach 100 by tomorrow.

My husband has had heart attacks and we need someone out here. They are supposed to come tomorrow, buy I know they are going to have to order parts.

I am going to sue them if anything happens. This is the second time I have dealt with them and the second time I was pissed.