1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 06

As of 12-6-18 I still have no service for my gas furnace .

Original review posted by user Dec 05

11-21-18 I had no heat from my gas furnace which was the entire Thanksgiving week. On 11-26-18 a contractor came and said the problem was fixed and I paid a 75.00 service fee.

On11-28-18 my was again not turning on.Again the same contractor came back to my home for the same problem and said the problem was fixed. On 12-4-18 the furnace was off again.The same contractor was contacted. Today 12-5-18 the contractor reported to me that AHS was sending someone else for a second opinion .

The problem is I have not heard fromAHS it is 32 degrees.

I am now on hold with AHS AND HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 35 min. and waiting

Product or Service Mentioned: Furnace Repair.

I didn't like: Customer service and dependable contractors.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments

Solution: call your own repair company, and get estimates for buying new furnace or HVAC system in case you have to. Use backup heat (which should be available at a store nearby.

Ask to speak to AHS cash in lieu department also known as the Options Department. Don’t wait on them. It won’t be heating again until after New Years. Parts will take forever.

Multiple trips might be necessary. You might be in for a cold one unless you take matters into your own hands. AHS is only paying the companies that come out $200, no matter what your furnace needs. Call a separate company and ask them how much it should cost.

Please update with how this turns out. Very interested to see if it plays out to your advantage, and what the timeframe for repairs is.