Verified Reviewer

Around 5/18, I put in a request for a microwave repair, on a microwave I purchased from AHS in 2019. The technician came in a reasonable amount of time, and determined that the microwave was unrepairable.

I immediately received an email for AHS telling me to chose a new microwave from a group of them that they had done a comparison with my microwave. I measured the size, of my current microwave, and made my choice. The whirlpool was the only stainless one available. We received the new oven today 6/9, and the technician was here within hours.

The oven fit perfectly, the problem was that door didn't open enough to use it. No one could not for seen this coming; AHS, the tech or me. Now I am told by AHS that I'm stuck with the oven, or make major adjustments to my cabinet or buy my own microwave. So now I am on my own!

I have this beautiful microwave sitting on my kitchen floor, wondering what to do next! I am request that I be able to chose another oven. I am 66 years, and on a fixed income , that why I chose you guys in the first place, and you have been good to me. Please help me.

Regarding the above my name is Brenda J Parker, 2511 Galeshead Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774, 301-627-****. My policy number is 29516****.

User's recommendation: Do not n think that because you have coverage through a warranty company for you appliances, that doesn't mean that now you could relax, because it's not all about you; it's about the company. Read the contract thoroughly !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments