Verified Reviewer

I've been with AHS for 19 years. I submitted a dishwasher repair July 18th 2020.

Service came out unable to fix. Never heard anything from AHS until I received an email stating service complete. Wrong, still broken. I have called AHS beginning August 7th every day to date (August 22, 2020).

11 days of calling.

I even called at 5AM since they are central time. On hold for 2 hours and 40 minutes to then get a recording I have exceeded the hold time, and I am disconnected. When I called at 5AM to a recording I have a 10-minute wait time to then be disconnected in 10 minutes.

Every day, I have called in these 11 days, the recording states a three-hour wait time. Why would I wait 3 hours, when at 2 hours and 40 minutes I will be disconnected as I exceeded the hold time.

I just need to be given next steps to purchase a working dishwasher.

AN EMAIL would do the job.

There is no way to send emails, or contact any supervisor. I have looked through the website with a fine tooth comb to identify another way to address this.

I know what will happen, AHS will say I DIDNT ADDRESS WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME AND THEREFORE HAVE TO START OVER WITH A REPAIR REQUEST. THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME WITH THIS DISHWASHER. I HAVE PAID TWO SERVICE CALLS IN THE LAST YEAR AND STILL DOES NOT HAVE A WORKING DISHWASHER.

I will be gathering information now to file small claims.

I am documenting all my time on hold each day, time for emails. I am retired and have all the time in the world to file this claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service.

Comments