Called to talk to a supervisor, was told that I was not going to speak to a supervisor and he proceeded to hang up on me. All I want is my refrigerator fixed or give me a new one.

My refrigerator broke on Aug 30, 2018 and I have yet to here anything back as to whether I am going to get another one or they going to fix mines. I was told by the dispatcher that it was my compressor and I was told that it was my thermostat and then I was told that it was both and that I needed to have it replaced. I have called several times and no one seems to know anything or is willing to help. It sucks that we are getting ripped off by American Home Shield and they are getting away with taking our money.

It sucks that they can be rude and unprofessional and they are not getting reprimanded for these actions.

This is truly a bad way to conduct business. As of today I have yet to hear anything back about my refrigerator.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments

What makes no sense is customers who keep going back for more abuse. If it was any other industry or business, you’d never engage in commerce with them if they were subjected to such poor service.

Home warranty customers rarely give up, regardless how they are treated, making them seem more like recipients rather than customers.

Take your money elsewhere, and cut out the middle man. There is no excuse to fund a rip off.

I was told the same thing, that he would not let me speak to his supervisor!

IllustriousGerbil

My experience exactly. It's a rip-off.