Maui County, Hawaii
2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My property manager called in yesterday and told them we had a wall/window air conditioner. She received a confirmation # for repair and was told there was no vendor to service it in Maui.

She had to wait 24 hours until they got back to her so she could get authorized for her own vendor that SHE found, easily!Website was not accepting repair requests all day. So, I called, stayed on phone for 1 hour. Put in a request and said it was a window air conditioner. Because it was not stated wall/window, it then became a new request and we had to wait another 24 hours for a response!I asked for a supervisor.

I told them the people in the unit were over 65, it is 90 degrees and they have health conditions. They still wanted me to wait 4 hours to see if they could come up with someone to service the a/c. That is insane. What are we paying for here!

I still have to pay a $75 service call fee. Why not just authorize me to allow that vendor to come in. I would pay HIM the $75 and take care of my renters!

I used them decades ago and still had poor service. Why do we keep falling for their lies!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Conditioner Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Not being problem solvers.

• Home Warrenty

Comments

#1195186

Problem remains unsolved.had to write a letter.they told me it could take months before hearing from them!,,,inacceptable