Verified Reviewer

2.5

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with your service. I have attempted to use my home warranty to have repairs done.

Twice you sent an incompetent contractor to my home because he was the only one in my area. I complained to your customer service twice about the contractor, and it was deemed appropriate that the contractor should not be used. I was offered the cash out option to have the work done by a licensed contractor, then with the Covid shutdown, no work was done. Now that things are starting to return to a normal state I again reached out to your Customer Service for assistance.

I was informed that I would have to have the work estimated by the same contractor that was deemed unsatisfactory by your service department. Please understand that I have wasted time and money with this contractor and was not offered a compensation by your team. I had to pay for the service fee twice for work that was never performed, and now I am expected to repeat the same a third time. I have been a loyal customer for several years if not a decade, and do not feel that your company is providing the same quality of service that it previously did.

I have requested that my complaint be escalated in hopes of speaking to someone that can help me resolve this ongoing service issue.

Any assistance that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Darryl Cruz

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments