Verified Reviewer

Prior problem with leaking faucet and broken valve. Drainco Plumbing was sent by AHS and they said they had to check on the "valve" problem and would get back to me.

Days later AHS said I broke the 50+ year old shut off valve so not their problem and I would have to pay $130 something to get the valve fixed. I paid and valve was fixed and leak that started the whole problem was not fixed and both the plumber and AHS refused to fix. Said their order was for fixing valve only. Very poor service and I paid the $100 fee plus $130 and only got valve fixed sink faucet still leaks.

Now I have a sewage drain problem and even though I have had the sewage drain cleared 2 other times in the last 2 years, they suddenly didn't have small enough equipment and wanted $1200 to change the sewage drain. Once again, poor service from AHS. I've paid the $100 fee and sewage has not been drained. I'm ending my service with AHS and getting a reliable recommended plumber to fix the system.

I'm without toilets and showers for 2nd day. Household of 8.

User's recommendation: Do not use American Home Shield. Their good reputation is gone out the window.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments