Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 23, 2021

American Home Shield has not returned the calls they have promised and have left us without water in our home for 60 days now. I am starting to edit together the dozens of promised for return calls and cover cost of repairs that their subcontractor caused into a video that I will be posting on YouTube and Reddit.

Nobody should have to deal with the lack of concern and outright theft that American Home Shield will put you through.

I have spent over 70 hours on the phone trying to get this resolved. Our home is still torn apart and we are still without proper valves so we cannot turn the water on to our home.

Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2021

I first contacted American Home Shield on April first to have water valves in our home replaced. They took 3 weeks to get a plumber to our home.

The plumbers they sent installed faulty valves flooding out bathrooms. I took Servpro 5 weeks to dry out our home. We cannot turn the water on because another plumbing company showed us why the valves were not only faulty but will fail.

We have been without water in our home since April 24th. I have spent over 60 hours on the phone calling AHS to no avail.

User's recommendation: Buying Beware with a American Home Shield!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Plumbing Warranty.

Preferred solution: Pay to have the faulty valves that your contractor Modern plumbing replaced with the corrected valves so we can once again have water in our home for 57 days now. .

American Home Shield Cons: Contractor is terrible, Customer service-reliability-pathetic, No real customer service, Unable to speak to anyone with authority to solve problems.

Comments