AHS Warranty Contract: {{REDACTED}}

Address: {{REDACTED}}

Policy holder: Jianmin Sun

Case number: 446285212

Please see email below from Phylrich (the shower faucet brand) customer service. They stated there are no parts missing based on the photos that your technician sent to me.

Both your technicians came to the property without any tools; they spent no more than two minutes in the master bathroom, and didn’t even touch the faucet. The only tool they used was a cell phone to take a few photos. Further, they didn’t give me any information about the issues. Then, I received a denial of coverage from your company based on a “missing part.” As confirmed by the manufacturer this problem is not caused by a missing part. Instead, it is likely caused by hardwater build up in the faucet cartridge, and the cartridge may need to be replaced.

Please review the case again.

Lulu Knowlton

Date: March 8, 2018 at 12:43:55 PST

To: lulu Knowlton

Subject: RE: Shower faucet

Hi Lulu,

This is our older thermostatic valve and if the customer is not getting hotter water it could mean that the cartridge has hardwater build up or they just need a new cartridge. The part# for the cartridge is ZIPXCART and list price is $175. The picture doesn’t show me anything else and I don’t see any missing parts.

Regards,

Albert

From: lulu Knowlton [mailto:luluxu518@yahoo.com]

Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 12:27 PM

To: Customer Service

Subject: Shower faucet

To who it may concern,

Attached are the pictures how my shower faucet looks like. There is only warm water and can not make the water hotter. Please let me know if I need change parts.

Thanks,

310.562.7418 Cell

luluxu518@yahoo.com

luluknowlton.kwrealty.com

BRE#: 01950225

Review about: American Home Shield Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Incompetent help, I did not like the service at all.

Comments