2.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

AHS, sent out a contractor to fix my AC. They assessed the problem and ordered parts for both systems, in the mean time filled my main system with Freon, 4 lbs. @ $80 per pound = $320. When they came back to install the parts, which were coils, they charged me $115 per lb. minus the $320 I originally paid, total 13 x 115 - $320= $1145. There are 3 problems, I should have only paid $80 per lb., on the paper work it specifically says 7lbs. in one system and 5lbs. in the other total of 12lbs. The contractor, Express Comfort Heating and Air LLC, 1785 White Circle #202, Marietta, Ga 30066.

The next problem was the Technician tracked mud on my carpet an 2 area rugs. Had a company come per their instructions, carpet an 1 rug came out clean, however 1wool rug is badly stained, they are being difficult.

The night they supposedly fixed the system it went out again, they sent a 3rd different tech. and said it was a leak at a soldered joint.

System still wasn't working wright, called AHS for another company to come out. They found that the dampers were bad and the coil the 1st company installed in main unit was wrong one and will burn out my coils on the outside unit, causing it to burn out. The new company told me to check prices of Freon and found out average price in area,$60 to $80 per lb.

Will send documentation upon request.

Reason of review: Overcharge and Damage.

I liked: Coverage of produts, Concept, Setting up original appointment.

I didn't like: Customer service as to their contractors, Some subpar contractors.

Comments