889 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120, USA
1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have had an AHS warranty contract on this home for over 9 years. I am on the automated payment plan.

The previous owner also had an AHS warranty on the same property which was built in 1992. Both owners are Military service members. The Central heating unit is original to the home and is over 20 years old. My original contract and advertised claims stated that AHS will continue to fix the unit until it cannot be fix.

A service request was made for the heating unit at the end of winter (lucky for us). This unit is over 20 years old. The subcontractor stated that the system is so old that parts will not be found. I have contacted AHS on 2 occasions to repair this unit in past years.

In this case attempts have been made to locate the part and each time the incorrect part was sent to the subcontractor. I contacted AHS over 7 times for this request, trying to get updates (waiting on the phone 45-over 60 mins). Only to have my time wasted by being told that a AHS rep will have to me call back. After years of paying my contract amount I was told that AHS cannot locate the part and it will only give me $300 for the unit.

This is unacceptable. That amount will not even cover the labor cost. As an American Service member I do not feel secure leaving my family and knowing that 1.

there is no heat and 2. I don't have a dependable home warranty company.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Air Conditioner Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Service not finish, Fraud they commit, Waiting times for someon answer is outrages.

• dishonest