1.8

Hello,

We have had AHS for a long time now with a small break in between. Our double oven was not working and we called AHS to check what was wrong. The process went on well and we were sent an email with a model of a replacement oven.

I approved of the model via email. There was no response from AHS for about a week. I called them on May 23rd to see if the email was received. I was told it was and they were working on putting in the order.

Today, June 4th, I called back again as I had no communication what so ever. I was on the phone for about an hour. After, talking to Ivory,I found out that the oven was going to be delivered to my house on June 11th. This was not communicated to me at all and being a weekday, we were not going to be home. I am also traveling out of the country in June.

I asked them about the missing communication but she did not have an answer for me. The solution to the problem as I was told was to cancel the order and redo it.

I was fine with cancelling the order but I told her to put it in after July 6th as I will be back at that time. She suggested I call back after I come. This is ridiculous as I was telling her I am back on July 6th. Why do I have to call again? Put in the order to be delivered after July 6th.

I was told that there are other 1000 customers she has to take care of. This is not good to hear as We have been AHS customers as well.

I think this matter should be taken care of.

Please call me at 408-204-4469

email: kanchan.bhandare@gmail.com

At this point, I am not happy at all. The quality of AHS has gone down quite a bit.

Hope to resolve the matter soon.

Kanchan

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Oven Warranty.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments