I have been on hold for 3 hours since getting transferred to the AHS Appliance Purchasing Dept about the Ecard they are supposed to send me. Is this normal and why would this be so complicated?

Location: Anderson, South Carolina

Comments

#1903342

Finally got to talk to someone after being on hold 2-3 hrs, for the past couple of days. Below is what worked for me.

The “Appliance Replacement Department” is open Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM. I called first thing this morning at 7 AM. It said My wait time was longer than 45 minutes. Which was an improvement because the past couple days it said that it was over an hour which put me on hold for 2 to 3 hours each time I called.

Right, so after waiting 10 minutes on the call I was prompted to see if I wanted a callback. I said yes and verified my phone number. I received a call back within two hours and my concern was handled. * Call first thing in the morning.

Do not wait until the afternoon or evening. You will not get through!!!!

#1903134

Sadly, I too have experienced long wait times and feeling defeated!!! Yesterday, I tried to get a hold of somebody.

After two hours, I hung up. Later on that afternoon, I called and spoke to an associate who transferred me over to the appliance replacement department. The transferred call (the second call of the day), I was waiting to get a hold of somebody for another three hours. No one ever answered.

I called today. I was on hold for two hours. That makes a total of seven hours without any help! They need another process.

As this is not working! Poor business practices!!!!

American Home Shield Reviews