889 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120, USA

American Home Shield technician came to my house to fix a leakage, November 5, 2017. He discovered that leakage was caused by a faucet.

He confirmed that it's covered by AHS home warranty, but decided not to fix to unknown reason and left. He gave me an advise how I can fix it myself, telling me that it's very easy. I followed that advise and ripped off the faucet with parts of piping, leading the situation to much bigger issue. On November 23, 2017 they've sent me a technician for recall, he came, confirmed that he will fix it, took my old parts and disappeared.

No calls, no warnings, nothing. Parts were never returned and practically stolen. After that I called to AHS about 10 times, where they'd promised to take care of the issue, investigate, escalate, etc, but never came back to me, leaving me without water for more then a month, simply because they kept promising me to fix it and I was waiting and hoping. They didn't provide me any documentation, never returned me promised calls of investigation and kept only over the phone communication to hide an evidence of their awful job, fearing lawsuits.

Extremely frustrating and disappointing experience, looks like they will do everything not just not to fix the issue, but also make it worse, so that it would not be covered anymore. To fix the ripped off faucet would cost around 500.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: They are ***.

American Home Shield Cons: No service, I do not recommend, Lousy service - both technical and customer, Lack of vendor follow up.

Comments