Verified Reviewer

My a/c went out. I placed service request.

You sent a company out. They said it was physical damage by a kid with screwdriver or something. They said it wouldn't be covered. I had to call another company to come out and fix it.

They took the unit apart and noticed a little metal grommet that was holding a rubber vibration dampener to prevent the unit from vibrating had worn out and then the little metal grommet wore *** in the bottom of the copper hose. So it was not intentional physical damage. The company you sent was wrong, now I'm out money. Also customer service with you guys is terrible, nobody talks to each other I have to call you, then call the other company.

Time is ticking away, it's 112 degrees in Vegas I have a wife and kids. They would all be dead if I left it up to you guys.

Terrible. Please contact me and make this right Steven Steckler 702886****

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY DENY EVERYTHING.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Deny all claimes.

Comments