Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Ceiling fans broken.AHS sends out a technician that says the motor went out and he had a replacement ceiling fan in truck.

Ok, problems let him call and get authorization to repair or replace. I had to pay someone to sit at my house waiting on repairman, because I couldn't take a day off for repair. The JTL repairman tell the housesitter that he be back in two days after he gets authorization and leaves. I call JTL Electric and AHS authorization on a conference call to see if if can get authorization and have him come back the same day.

I ask why could this not be fixed or repaired the same day. JTL Electric technician never called his office or AHS with diagnosis so this was another waste of a call. WTF? Who did he pretend to call while at my house if not his office to report problem or AHS for authorization?

What a waste of a day.Now I am told it will be another day or days to replace a $40 ceiling fan.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants American Home Shield to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delay in processing and unethical practices, deceitful business practices, supervisors no help and turn around time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield and jtl electric ceiling fan repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments