I have been trying to get HVAC service from AHS since February, 2021. They sent United Air Temps out in Feb, 2021, who did not fix the problem.

AHS scheduled them to come back, but they never came. They then scheduled me with Percision Engineering and Bennett Air, who never showed up. I called AHS countless times, they never resolved the problem, but charged me every month and for service calls that were never resolved, so I finally gave up.

On Monday, July 12, I called AHS because I was having HVAC Problems with the Air conditioner. They assigned United Air Temps to come out again.

I explained to AHS the problems that I had previously with this contractor as well as other contractors they sent, but they refused to assign another company. On July 14, I still hadn't heard from United Air Temps, so I called AHS again, and they said that United Air Temps had tried to call me but they couldn't get in touch with me, which this is a complete lie because they never called.

AHS then said that they would call the company and said that they couldn't come out until Friday, July 16. I knew this was another lie and that they wouldn't show up.

We are burning up in my house without air conditioning, and AHS charged me for a visit from a technician today before I called them.

This is terrible service that cannot continue, and I demand action to get this problem resolved immediately.

User's recommendation: Never trust this company!

Location: Fort Washington, Maryland