1.7

I have been with AHS for about 5 years. June 6th open a service request for Pool filter.

First contractor showed up on 6/11. It went for 2nd opinion for 6/18. Second opinion was for replacing the filter. Then all silence from AHS.

I have called numerous times and more than 3 hours on the phone. I was told I am responsible for it, but no explanation was given, and no report was sent as why. Nothing to say why service is denied. Their delay tactic is unbelievable.

Knowing that this is a pool and the owner would not wait might be a good reason for this delay. I have a friend with AHS waiting to fix AC for more than a month. Cancelled contract on 7/13, more than a month after opening the service request and explained why I am cancelling. They still charged for admin.

Fee! Even when the agent promised that she would waive it. Now called to ask why they are going to open an investigation! AHS is not going to help consumers and customers.

You can not even contact them thru their website. Do not pay for this, at the end you will suffer.

because of this miservice and they charge me for

User's recommendation: Please get service somewhere else. Do not waste money on AHS.

Comments