Verified Reviewer

I am extremely frustrated that I cannot get an answer as to when the part ordered for my open on Nov. 25, 2020 will be sent out to the company, Big Ten Appliances, that was assigned to my service request.

I was told several times a supervisor would call me back and I never received a call. It has been more than two weeks and during a pandemic I hav no oven and two of my stove top burners do not work. I have a family of 5 and I keep getting the run around that someone is going to contact the parts department and find out the status of my part and get back with me. This is not happened.

At this point I am worried I will not have a working oven for Christmas. I find this unacceptable.

We have been customers for about 16 years and I have never ever had such terrible service from AHS and the people I speak to give me cookie cutter responses they are reading from a script and do not have any knowledge and is is hard to understand them and they are not helpful. Please someone look into this and get back to me via email or my phone at 614-260-****.

One very angry customer,

Joetta Gregory

User's recommendation: Do not use this warranty company.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Oven Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible cust service and response.

Comments