79 views
Verified Reviewer

April 11, 2023 I submitted a claim to AHS for plumbing repairs. I was assigned to Island Mann Plumbing in League City, Tx.

Island Mann plumbing will not contact me,

answer my calls or return them. I call AHS, they call Island Mann and have asked for a diagnosis, they say that it was sent, but AHS says it hadnt been received and I must wait, but Im a priority! Today is Aug. 23, 23 and Ive had no resolution.

I have been without two faucets and a toilet for over 4 months now and Im beyond upset! Calls go to the Philippines or the Caribbean with the reps telling me Ill be taken care of but nothing has been done to resolve the issues! Ive been transferred to Contractual Resolution but NO RESOLUTION or concerns, just wait for the contractor. I feel that Island Mann did not want to help with the repairs, maybe too much trouble.?, but why dont they let AHS know that?

I feel wronged in so many ways but I havent known where to turn.

There is no contact info that I can find for headquarters but found this social email today. Maybe someone can help me!

User's recommendation: I’ve never had an issue with AHS like this. I’ve been a customer at this address for 10 years and this is caused me much frustration and anxiety because not only the contractor has totally ignored the repair and diagnosis request but AHS has totally ignored my issues.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible cust service and response, Terrible communication, Terrible contractors and terrible service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

American Home Shield Reviews