Verified Reviewer

Furnace replacement Feb 2021.

Hello,

I am writing this email today to let you know how frustrated I am with AHS. Over the last 5 months, calling every week, I was told to do the following:

Send documentation by email to: ahsohs.com

Which I have been doing.

And I have been told to mail documentation to:

AHS AP

PO Box 3196

Memphis TN 38173

Which I have been doing.

I even sent documentation to the above address certified mail.

My contractor has sent documentation multiple times, by mail and email to the above addresses as well, because thats what they have been told to do by AHS when they have called on my behalf.

I have been calling every week and when I call, Im told several things like:

We have not received the invoice. (Ive heard this multiple times).

It will be 7-14 days for reimbursement.

It will take 5-7 days for the reimbursement to be deposited into your account.

The contractor needs to call.

Your authorization is under review.

Plus several other things I have been told.

Ive done everything I have been asked to do.

Ive taken notes on every call I have made, and who I have spoken to.

Do you think after 5 months, multiple calls, sending documentation multiple times, that maybe some day AHS will actually reimburse me like they say they will do?

I pay my AHS bill every month.

For what?

I have began filling out paperwork for the BBB, and also the attorney general, because I believe I am being scammed.

If this issue is not resolved ASAP, I will be sending all of my documentation in to the BBB and attorney general.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase this warranty.

Preferred solution: Full refund of what I have paid to AHS, as well as full reimbursement for the furnace that was replaced, and my time for trying to resolve this issue for 5 months- multiple phone calls, emails, and reimbursement for the certified mail I sent to AHS. .

American Home Shield Cons: Have no contractors in my area, Do not honor the warranty, Every single phone call is a run around, Cannot contact a supervisor, Never speak to the same person.

Comments