Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

American Home Shield in theory sent someone out because the in floor cleaning system in my pool was not working.They denied the claim because the "Flugelbender" was non functional.

I am not kidding. They literally made up a word. I have been trying to reach them all day. 35 minutes on hold the first time.

19 the second time and am currently 41 minutes on hold without an answer. I have never experienced customer service this bad.

They make Verizon look like the Four Seasons.Apparently I need 100 words, so American Home Shield is a joke, they suck, they stink and nothing is funnier that while waiting on hold for over an hour to talk to someone, the hold loop says they care about my call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants American Home Shield to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was who knows and who knows they refuse to answer the phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield and american home shield customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments