Waynesboro, Virginia

Despite paying my agreed to premium to American Home Shield for a Home Warranty, they have not repair my heat and left me without heat for 18 days. The contractor assigned to this claim has poor communication skills, is unreliable, and was unable to repair the unit with the first diagnosis and part ordered.

A second part is now on order yet no steps were taken to expedite its delivery or installation.

I am requesting a second opinion from a different contractor and any necessary part be overnight mailed. American Home Shield misleads consumers and has not lived up to its claim to “help protect your family's budget from unexpected repairs and replacements on the covered items in your home.”

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My dryer would not spin though it was on.... then would spin no heat.

They referred 3 js in fayetteville. I called to set up the appointment, the person who ansewered the phone just answered the phone "hello" I had to ask 3 times if this was the company. Appointment was scheduled, 3 days out. The day before appt I got a phone call saying I needed to schedile...

this was an AHS ERVICE REQUEST. I called back the day of the appt to confirm. So called CSR told me the message was left in errror and that they TN had my work order and would be out that day between 10 & 2. No one came, no one called.

I called and got a jumpled, muffled unprofessional voicemail. That night, my daughter spiked a fever of 105.3, rushed to the ED children's. If you are a parent of a young kid you understand. Not able to wash soiled linens, clothes or dry them, unable to venture out with her, highly contagious with 2 sicknesses, you can imagine how pissed off I am.

I called AHS after my daughter was resting comfortably. I am appalled at AHS for the lack of understanding, and the integrity.

After my 3rd called to AHS are they trying to resolve. I pay $125 per service call and I expect better service than what we yave gotten on ANY of the service s we have received.

American Home Shield Reviews