889 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120, USA

Beware of American home Shield they force you to use their technicians which are low quality resulting in numerous service appointment to get the problem fixed. When you try to call to get information your are left on hold for hours ( I am working on a project so I have the call on speaker, as of this minute the timer says I have been on hold for 48 minutes) I believe their strategy is to just have you hang up.

Industry raters have them as #1 so I can only conclude this is a paid for rating. My advice is stay away!!!

What is interesting is I called new sales to see if they would answer and they picked up in under 3 minutes clearly illustrating that this a business of acquiring new customers and existing customers be damned. Please join me in telling all RE agents to stop recommending this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service.

Comments

I'm sorry you have to deal with the same problems I had. I was constantly on hold, minimum answer time 30 minutes.

Would get disconnected and have to call back, they never called me back! They claim to have a 48 hour policy, it once took 30 days for someone to come out. Never shorter than a week.

Do not use this company!

I've moved on over a year ago.

Please save your money in a budget. They will not resolve your issues!

American Home Shield Reviews