My ac broke on Saturday.I submitted a claim online.

I decided I should try to have it expedited because it was supposed to be a 100 degrees out that day and we were under a heat advisory warning. I'm a widow and have three small children and my almost 80 year old father lives with me. I felt the heat would be too much for them to handle and because of I'm on a tight budget a hotel wouldn't be a good option financially. After waiting on the phone for almost an hour I finally got a representative.

He told me he was unable to expedite the order because it was not a 105 degree in my city. only said 100. Apparently, the safety of my three small children and elderly father did not matter. Nor did it matter that we were under a heat advisory warning.

It only mattered that my city was going to have a 100 degree temp not a 105. I tried to express my concerns to a supervisor and conveniently none were there that day. The rep said I would get a call back but I'm still waiting.

Thankfully, the repair place was more compassionate and they worked me in as soon as they could.But I find it ridiculous there are no exceptions to their policy when safety is a factor and that no supervisors are available.

Review about: American Home Shield Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.