Service Scheduling

Geothermal heat pump is out.In Sept it was making funny sounds.

They sent regular heat pump guy out, $75 to say he doesn't do geothermal. AHS spent a week trying to find a company in my area on their list and finally told me to find my own. Now it is totally dead it is Friday morning and they contact again the first company after I had explained what happened the first time. I called the furnace company and double checked and they still don't do geothermal.

So I called AHS and have to give them 6 hours to try and find someone else. I can get someone here this afternoon to look at it but they won't pay for that because policy dictates they will spend 6 hours to find another their own contractor. I'll have to wait until Monday at least with no heat. No one will look at what happened in Sept and realize that they still don't have someone that does it.

They won't transfer me to someone who could apply common sense to this.We are not talking dishwasher, we are talking heater in stormy PNW.

lorramiller wrote the review because of poor customer service at American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Home Shield to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield ahs hvac repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

lorramiller

Persistence or my name was flagged, but finally found a customer service agent, Kelly, willing to talk to a supervisor and get me authorization for a repairman to come out today.Just took several calls and waiting on the phone for quite a bit.

Thank you Kelly!

Now we see how the authorization goes when the repairman arrives.