Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I called AHS on the 21st of April.They suggested a company called Second Opinion Heat and Air in Oklahoma City, OK.

It has been a back and forth game of excuses. One will say they are waiting on the other, one will say they are ordering parts and the other will say, "what parts?" I am currently on hold to cancel my policy with the first 30 days. I suggest you do the same. We are very hot waiting on an extremely simple repair.

The blower motor went out in my ac unit. I've been waiting since June 28th which was the first tech visit until May 13th. The latest was they were supposed to receive a part at 5pm and call when they get it. Everyone knows that UPS,FEDEX, etc do not deliver at 5PM.

I hate being lied to.

I've had enough!I included a picture of me and my hot 5 month old baby.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. The most disappointing about american home shield air conditioner warranty from American Home Shield was difficult to deal with and supervisors no help Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments