2.2

May 2nd, 2021 my blower assembly wheel for my downstairs furnace went out. I call AHS and put in the service requests.

A few days later (May 7th), the technician came out and confirmed it blower assembly wheel was bed. Since May 7th to the present AHS said they ordered the part, then said the technician was ordering the part, then we're waiting on purchasing department to request authorization from the Authorization Department. On August 7 I believe, the service representative suggested doing a cash out, today, August 17th I got the results for that request. The representative said since the part was never ordered, I was not eligible for the cash out.

The f*#@ed up part to me is the whole time every service representative said the part was on order. I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, who contacted AHS who assigned the customer service manager some where overseas to help... Mysteriously my request was closed.

I had it reopened and here I am today in a hot *** house. I'm taking them to small claims court!

User's recommendation: Find a better warranty company!

American Home Shield Cons: Canceling service requests without advising me, Not honoring the warranty.

Comments