3.2

Hello-

I had an issue with a leak dating back to 07/28/21 of last year and reach out to your company to request a service ticket. A representative from A&M Plumbing came out and stayed for all of ten minutes and said they didnt see any leak.

The respresentative that came on sight was very rude and would not listen to my concerns. As a result I called back a month later to advise the issue had not been addressed.

On the 2nd visit on 9/8/21 , the contractor came out and this time claimed it appeared the leak was caused by clogged pipes to my washer which they cleaned. They removed some sheet rock to do a further assessment and claimed it was dry and no further repair was needed.

I then contacted another company to come out treat the mold and replace the sheet rock that was removed by A&M Plumbing.

Around March 30, 2022 I noticed the black mold had reappeared in the same exact area behind my washer. I contacted another company to come out to treat the mold and assess the issue and they indicated the leak was due missing sealant around the pipe for my washer and rust around the pipes.

None of which A&M Plumbing addressed in the prior to visits. They stated these items should have been replaced last year and it was apparent the damage has been there for awhile based on the amount of damage that has accumulated.

I am now faced with over $4k in mold damages and $1k to replace the sheet rock for a SECOND TIME and now I have to pay AHS another $75 for a service request for an issue that was reported back on 7/28/21 and has yet to be repaired properly.

I would like to be compensated for the $75 feen charged by your company to initiate another work order

, cost to replace sheet rock and mold due to the negligence of the contractor your company assigned to my home.

See attached photos for evidence and case information noted below for clarification.

Closed