Website not working and appears took my card for past due service fees that I have already given them a credit card number 3 TIMES!!!!!!! When I contact them at the phone number I find in the contract and online it starts ringing when I select billing then starts busy signal shortly hanging up on me.

This is unacceptable. I have paid this company a lot of money and they cannot answer the phone for a simple 2 min call? Is anyone else having this problem? I used another home warranty in the past and the realitor that sold me the house told me this is the company that she uses and does not ever have any problems, well of course we do.

First they tell me about a company they will send out that I asked them not to since their company has sent them out before and they never showed up after talking off work all day waiting on them to show up. The rep on the phone told me to cancel my contract then since I would not like that contractor to come out unless I had sued them before and have documentation. I will not use this company again and will go back to who I have had in the past.

This is horrible customer service all the way around and most of the time I could not understand them. Fidelity National Warranty was not this bad and would get out quicker than this company, I guess that is why Fidelity is more expensive.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments