Update by user Nov 04, 2020

My heater is not working. I contacted you on 11/1.

I was given a contractor phone number. I scheduled an appointment for wed 12/4 at 1 pm. I called you again to find a SOONER appointment. Since I received no info from you.

I call the contractor yesterday to confirm today appointment he said that YOU canceled my appointment. I called you and was told that another contractor got the order for Friday Nov 6. And could not give me an appointment. I spend 1 hour and 40 minutes on the phone with you to see if I can get HELP to fix my heater What can I do.

It is cold for me and my children!!!! HELP

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2020

Would some body from headquarters please call me. It is urgent, a matter of life and death!

User's recommendation: Do not trust this company. Their customer service is not willing to help you and when you ask to speak to a supervisor they put you on hold for hours. I spent almost 3 hours on hold today for something they messed up. Still no results and because of this further repair will be necessary.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Heat Pump Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Customer service is non existent.

American Home Shield Cons: Waiting on hold beyond an hour is unacceptable, Poor customer phone service, Not replace, Callcenter.

Comments