My contract # 645****

my Central cooling and heating system is down from September 2021, after 3 months (11/23/21) tech brought replacement inside unit but: A) it did not have auxiliary heat kit, he may be forgot or have no Idea unit needs auxiliary heat kit or he notice replacement unit is different made than original unit C) now he is embarrass to order the missing part on a new unit which is different than my original unit, but asking me to pay him beside $2052 which I have already paid him, another $1300.00 he can go buy it and install it, as a result my home is cold and my unit do not have axillary heat kit to worm up my house, Tech do not want to order and he wants AHS to order it for him. Today(11/28/21) my home is cold and my unit even is on but because no axillary heat kit , unit do not and cannot worm up , on My thermostat , it has set up on heat 78, but always , nonstop just fan blowing out cold air and room temperature showing 68, which is very cold inside house.

I have no idea after 3 months when AHS will fix my system; also the tech has very poor skill and very bad customer service, left behind very messy job.

Do not care or has no idea my system fan blowing out cold air without Auxiliary heat kit which not included on the unit he or AHS ordered. The replacement unit was different made from my original unit which had everything, that includes Axillary heat kit.

User's recommendation: never buy American home shiled as home warranty service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: San Antonio, Texas