Verified Reviewer

Update: American Home Shield called and decided that our oven can not be fixed they will make us an offer. We received the offer in an email and are pleased with it.

So in the email it said to confirm it if we okay with it. And we were told after conformation we would receive an e-mail to tell us what to do next. So we confirmed but never received anything else and when you call it said there is a 3-hour wait. So we went and bought a double oven.

They supposed to have it installed, but we have no clue how to set that up since we never received the email. We just hope we will really receive the check. They told us over the phone we will get a check in 10-14 days. So we still without an oven since June 24th.

Our oven messed up, and they came out June 24th can not be fixed.

Then we called and called stayed on phone some days for over 3 hours than battery dies. Finally, received a call from you and we were ask lots of questions about the oven. He told us we will receive an e-mail the next day, but nothing came. So now for over 1 week we have been trying to call but the wait is just unbelievable.

Never get through to anybody. I need to figure out what I need to do, I really need my oven.

Location: Orange, Texas