Orlando, Florida

Define Pool Heater " An appliance that heats a pool" not if you live in Florida and have a warranty with AHS.

I SPECIFICALLY ASKED the sales person at AHS is my pool heater covered, yes she said !!she did not say well only if you have a certain type of pool heater which it would now seem that most people in Florida have.

Guess what that big black lump that heats my pool "My Pool Heater" is not a pool heater after all, it's a "Heat Pump" and yes you guessed not covered way down in the fine print is says Excluded - HEAT PUMPS, and Aqua Brite AHS's pool equipment repair company charged my $75 to come out to tell me it's not covered and then wanted to charge me $710 for a $500 job.

Pissed or what !!!

I have complained to AHS and I am waiting for a reply which I will post if one comes but don't hold your breath for a good outcome when they hide behind contracts and small print...

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Pool Heater Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Fustrating, Extended time periods to fix items, Not reliable, Wait time on line, Lied to.

• Missold Home Warranty