Winter Springs, Florida

It took OVER two weeks for a service call, the repairman contacted AHS and they said my 20 year old microwave was not worth the expense to repair. That I would receive a call with my options to replace.

When I got the call they said they were going to repair it or send me $ to buy new one - well the amount they offered will not purchase and install a new one. the difference has to come out of my pocket and they will not install it for me. So if I didn't want to take the $ and pay the difference they would repair it. However the repair man already tried new parts and they blew up when he put them in but they insist on fixing a 20 year old microwave which makes me miss more time at work and when they get here it those parts will not repair it just as they did before.

Plus they will only guarantee the parts for 30 days then I'd have to pay another service call fee. A waste of my time and money. The contract is supposed to REPLACE what they cannot repair. I am NOT UPGRADING my microwave I am just replacing it with another of the same quality.

I've been with AHS for 20+ yrs & the service has not just gone bad it is to the point where I will never recommend them to anyone anymore.

I've been without my microwave now for a month and now have to wait yet another week for them to take care of it. Just ridiculous.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Not honoring the warranty, Not caring about losing a customer, Inconsistent answers, Repair appointments take too long - over two weeks.

Comments

Sheryle

Will you please contact me regarding your experience with AHS? Thank you. Lbolden@wkmg.com

American Home Shield Reviews