Verified Reviewer

Please tell me why, I have been waiting for a microwave to be fixed since JULY. I have had 4 appointments and every time it is time for the date it is automatically canceled and rescheduled, please help me to understand this I am paying you all and still not getting the service that is supposed to be provided.

Then you all made me pay 100 dollar for you all to come out and look at it, then I pay every month for service like this. Then you paid them to come out to look at it, and they order parts, and they're just setting in my house. So this is the dummies part of it all, you buy the parts in labor the money could have gotten a new one and the hook-up charges for the microwave, but you all got all the sense of fixing stuff. Then when they get here and the parts don't work, or he missed a part, I will still have to wait.

And being that I have missed all these days from work, who is going to pay me.

Nobody has an answer for that. I am frustrated and upset of how this seems like customer service to you.

User's recommendation: uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Pros: Quick contact from service provider, Take my money regularly, Take my money.

American Home Shield Cons: Lack of availablilty, Fustrating.

Comments