8303 N Lake Blvd, Kings Beach, CA 96143, USA

Edward from MS APPLIANCE came about three weeks ago to taka look at our fairly new Washer. He spent two minutes and said it's working and left.

A week later, the machine stopped working. We call AHS again. He comes out the second time, spents 5mins and says the drum may have been bent, there is a 50/50 chance of its working and left. I asked, is it not possible to fix the problem.

He says: that's a big job and leaves. The machine stops working a third time three days ago. He comes out again, looks at the machine for two minutes and says: I will make a report tomorrow with AHS and leaves.

I have no idea what I should be doing now? Please advice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

Mandy

We're very sorry to hear this! Since you're currently under an extended warranty you are contracted with that provider instead of Maytag Corporation (the manufacturer).

If you would like, you are welcome to provide us the name of your extended warranty company & contact info, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer.com), your user ID (1016086) and we will pass your information along to them on your behalf. Please email your information to us at Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com.

I would contact AHS and escalate your complaint and request a 2nd opinion with a different company

American Home Shield Reviews