Randallstown, Maryland

My AC overheated on June 6 and American Home Shield's vendor M.R. Mechanical came to my home on June 7, 2016 to completed my service diagnosis.

According to the tech my AC has a leak in the coil and requires a part to be ordered. I waited 2 weeks in the summer heat with my asthmatic kids to get a phone call from M.R. Mechanical to arrange another service date. A guy name Josh M.(technician) contacted me 30 minutes before arriving to my home.

The MR. Mechanical technician (no ID badge or uniform) was annoyed when I begin to asking questions about my AC unit. He responded to my questions in a condescending tone and then told me he needed to call his Manager. He returned to my home irritated and told me that he can only accept cash from me at this point.

Since I had so many questions. I told him that I paid my first service charge with my check upon the first visit so I'm not understanding why my check is not acceptable now. He told me he required $ 428 in CASH to fix my unit today. I told him that was unfair and I ask him to leave.

He was extremely unprofessional: walking slow to retrieve his stuff, & making rude statements out loud. He was yelling " I'm not rude and you cant make me move any faster."Once I spoke to the manager RON, he told me that people that ask questions always bounce checks. So he don't tolerate people with questions. I immediately call AHS and requested another vendor.

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE INCOMPETENT TECHNICIANS WHO ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, SNEAKY, RUDE, & UNETHICAL.

Comments