Please be informed that I wish to cancel my contract No. 237604802. I do not wish to continue with this maintenance program, it is not worth the money I am paying, your customer service is bad, you don't answer the phone and when somebody answer the phone, they are not capable of helping us, they transfer to somebody else over and over and over until they finally disconnect the telephone after spending more than 35 minutes on the phone.

Please be informed that the couple of times I called your company for service, it took a long time for somebody to answer the phone and also, it took more than 2 weeks for your serviceman to come to repair the dishwasher, which was not done correctly, then I had to call again and request another repair company as I was not satisfied with the first one they sent, finally another repair company showed up and fixed the washing machine.

I don't want your service any longer, please DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD ANYMORE.

Sincerely,

Jeannette

Product or Service Mentioned: Dishwasher Repair.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service, Service scheduling, Customer service service scheduling, Phone wait, I did not like your services.

Comments