Verified Reviewer

1.3

Lets talk a little bit about what I was TOLD would be covered with my AHS policy and what Im being told they will ACTUALLY cover! When I opened the policy, I SPECIFICALLY asked if the ENTIRE HVAC would be covered under the policy?

I was told YES! They would cover the REPLACEMENT of a newer unit (not necessarily the BEST) and if we wanted to upgrade beyond that, we would have to cover the difference out of pocket.

What we are now finding out is that the company is trying to get off with only doing a cash out option that isnt even going to cover 1/10 of the cost of the new system we are having to put in! This is EXTREMELY disheartening along with the assumption that you advertise yourself as an American based company yet I have not ONCE talked to someone who ACTUALLY speaks English!

User's recommendation: Don’t do it! They are CRAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Pros: Service order carried out quickly.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service, Coverage.

Location: Sanford, North Carolina