Verified Reviewer

1.3

I contacted AHS 5/23/21 regarding a leak the was damaging my bathroom ceiling. They said Brick St Plumbing with contact me with an appt date.

Brick St arrived 6/3/21, made 2 holes in the ceiling, fixed the pipe and told me they would contact AHS so they could send a contractor to fix the ceiling because they don't do repairs. The tech also said there would be no additional cost to me because it's all a part of one job. I didn't hear from AHS so I called them 6/8/21 to check on the job status. The agent told me they normally wait a week until they are sure the problem is fixed prior to sending someone to fix the holes.

He said someone would call me 6/9/21 to assist with scheduling the repairs; no one called me. I called AHS on 6/11/21 and was told they have to get the size of the holes from the plumber to proceed. They claimed to have left vm and emails.

I also called the 14th, 15th, 23rd and they've all said they escalated the issue; no on called w/ an appt date. They hung up on me 3x.BEWARE

User's recommendation: BEWARE. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments